Good Finance is an entity dedicated to offering microcredits to its customers online, offering simplicity and speed in its processes.
Founded in 2012, it operates in countries such as Georgia, Ukraine or Kazakhstan. Among Good Finance products you will find:
What to know about the fast loan of Good Finance?
- You can get € 300 quickly and totally free if you are a new customer.
- If you are already a Good Finance customer, you can request a maximum amount of € 1,000.
- The maximum return time is 30 days.
- The return in installments is not allowed, this will be done through a single payment.
- You can negotiate with Good Finance the extension of the payment date. We recommend that you do so in case you cannot take charge of the payment, as there are non-payment fees.
- The APR of the first loan is 0%, for the following credits the interest rate will vary according to the amount required and the marked repayment term.
- It admits the early repayment, in addition you will save money because a daily interest rate is applied , so the sooner you repay the loan, the less interest you will pay.
- There is no need for a guarantee and not much documentation for the processing of the loan.
How does the fast loan of Good Finance work?
It was never so simple or so cheap to have € 300 in your pocket. The Good Finance mini-loan is a very interesting product for those unforeseen expenses that catch us offside. Your first credit is free and you will not be charged any interest.
As of the second interest increases, but so does the money you can have up to € 1000. In addition, it does not have strict conditions nor does it ask you many requirements.
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF Good Finance PRODUCTS
- Up to € 300 for free on the first loan.
- Immediate response
- Application and processing totally online.
- Possibility of extending the payment date.
- Supports early return.
- From the second loan, extend the amount to € 1000
- Maximum credit of € 1,000 if you are already a customer. The amount is not very high.
- The interest rates of these products are usually high.
- Commission for non-payment of 1% daily, up to a maximum of 200%.
- It does not allow payment in installments.
- It does not allow debts with ASNEF or similar.
- It requires demonstrable monthly income.